As a “print concierge” service, we can take care of all aspects of your printing. The best part is, you don’t need to understand the complexities of printing to get the best value and best result. Our 27 years of experience is on YOUR side to make sure we get you the best VALUE possible.
How Do You Offer Me The “Best VALUE” Printing?
When dealing with some printers, you’re confronted by limitations. This is often a combination of (a) higher costs, (b) a limited range of printing, and (c) slower turnaround times. That’s not the case when you choose Neptune Printing to take care of things.
As we work with “trade-only” printers, and are upfront in telling you about this relationship. We don’t have the typical big printing overheads and costs that we have to build into our pricing. So our prices are as low as possible. Plus, we enjoy access to millions of dollars worth of state-of-the-art equipment, without having to own any of it. This equipment is upgraded far quicker than most printers can accommodate. So that makes your print result great quality (with a fast turnaround time).
And as these printers only prefer (most insist very strictly) to deal with print-industry clients, they’re not printers you’ll find available to do your work anyway. They want to deal with professional printers because they are focused solely on printing, not on things like marketing or graphic design.
So lower costs, plus great quality, and fast turnaround times equals the best value we know!
Why Else Are Your Costs Cheaper?
Because our trade partners are focused on printing for the industry, they are very high-volume operations. That means their costs are spread across thousands of jobs, and their pricing (as trade printing is very competitive) is as lean and attractive as it can be to attract *our* business. In turn, that means as well as our own low overheads, we can pass on great savings to YOU.
Not only that, with our 27 years in printing, we have come to learn many insider “secrets” to who’s who in the trade printing world. Some trade partners we’ve only discovered through word-of-mouth. They don’t all advertise or market their services to the industry. So for some resellers and print concierge style services, they’re still limited in some ways in the choices they have to offer you. I wouldn’t suggest they’re lazy, they just don’t realise sometimes there are better solutions.
That’s not to say we’re perfect of course, but we can say with surety and confidence that we provide great value. We have been (and still are) hunting down the best value we can since the early 1990s. That will never change!
What Can You Print For Me?
We can print all types of business printing, from one copy to tens of thousands! Yes, our smallest print run was one copy, and our largest was 498,000 — so far! Here’s a range of what we can print (if there’s something you’re after that’s not included, ask anyway. If we can help you, we will, and if we can’t, we’ll say so too).
- Business stationery — letterhead, with comps slips, envelopes etc
- Newsletters — from postcard size to A4 single or double page, A3 folded to A4 and bigger stapled booklets
- Multi-page reports, booklets and magazines
- Workbooks and Manuals — finished with plastic spiral binding or in ring binders (with their own custom-printed colour ring binder inserts)
- Business cards — any size, a wide range of card thickness options (including colour ‘layers’), single panel or folding cards, lots of embellishment and extra presentation options such as gloss, matte or velvet-finish laminating, special die cut shapes, round corners, spot UV raised areas, metallic foil etc
- Menus, Price Lists, Flyers and Brochures — any size, A3, A4, smaller sizes too like A5, A6 and DL, with or without folding
- Posters — from A4 and A3 right up to A1, A0 and custom large / wide format bigger sizes for indoor or outdoor use, backlit lightboxes etc
- Duplicate and triplicate carbonless invoice and order books in a range of sheet colours, single or double sided printing, consecutive numbering, etc
- Forms, Order Pads and Notepads — stationery, surveys, checklists, order forms, notepads of any size
- Raffle tickets — consecutively numbered raffle tickets and order forms with perforated sections
- Postcards — in a range of sizes such as A6 (one-quarter A4), DL (one-third A4), the maximum single postage stamp size, A5 (one-half A4) and a range of paper stocks and thicknesses
- Mailouts — personalised direct mail letters, flyers, tickets and more (eg personalised printed envelope, folded and personalised A4 letter, enclosed brochure or numbered ticket, live stamp)
- Presentation Folders — with room for your business card, special sizes, extra room for brochures and literature, add-on disc hubs etc
- Magnets — fridge magnets, calendar magnets, car door magnets, special shapes and sizes
- Invitations — a range of sizes, personalisation, specialty printing papers, lots of choices including hand-crafted elements, with optional matching envelopes
- Conference and event personalised name tags and custom lanyards
- Stickers and labels — from smaller run digital labels (suitable for outdoor use) in special shapes through to roll labels and sticker sheets with multiple labels on each sheets, hundreds of label sizes and printing stocks
- Plastic cards — clear, frosted, metallic or regular PVC, full colour with numbering, magnetic stripes, barcodes, signature panels in a range of sizes (credit card size, plus keytag combinations) and thicknesses from 0.3mm to 0.76mm and more — great for membership and loyalty, gift vouchers and marketing promotions
- Pull-up banners and display printing — a display banner either as a pull-up banner or vinyl banner with ropes or eyelets, x-stand banners, a-frames, lightbox inserts, tabletop size banners, printed tablecloths, flags, corflute posters etc
- Multimedia duplication — CDs, DVDs and USB Keys in movie/audio/data formats, along with packaging and face printing, case inserts etc
- and much more!
So please contact us today to see just how much value and savings we can find for you. At the very least, you’ll know you’re either already getting great value, or, more likely, discover you’ve got new ways to save and keep your hard earned profits in your own pocket!